Buy our Wines:
To order our wines please visit vinelandwineshop.com.
Delivery charges are $20 per case (or less) plus tax within Ontario.
- Our wine is available in the US through: www.americaswineshop.com
- For US distribution inquires please contact: email@example.com
Please note: Flash 8 or later is required to play the video.
Vineland Estates Winery produces 60,000 cases of wine annually, the majority of which is made from estate grown fruit. Many of our varietal wines are labeled under the Niagara Escarpment sub-appellation. Although our Rieslings are consistently rated amongst the best in Ontario, we are also known for our focus on premium Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Franc, and for our signature Meritage which is produced in only the best years as the pinnacle of our red wine portfolio. Our wine portfolio is reflective of the cool climate varietals most suitable to Niagara and offers a variety of price points:
- SPARKLING WINES: Vineland has always been proud to offer a Sparkling wine in their portfolio. Brut Reserve being the mainstay in the sparkling line us followed by the Riesling Methode Cuve Close which most recently is from the 2008 vintage which was released in 2011 after waiting 10 years since it's last appearance. These wines have earned their place in the Reserve Wines lineup.
- CLASSIC SERIES: These wines are produced from machine harvested fruit, farmed to 4.5 tons per acre and are priced from $12-18. Varietals include Pinot Grigio, Pinot Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, Dry Riesling, Semi-Dry Riesling, Pinot Meunier, Merlot and Cabernet Franc.
- ELEVATION SERIES: All of our Elevation series wines are priced from $20 - $25. A small portion of our production, they are made from hand-picked, hand-sorted fruit farmed to 3.5 tons per acre and labeled under the Niagara Escarpment sub-appellation. Varietals include Riesling (made from older vines from our St. Urban Vineyard), Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Franc (oak aged) and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- RESERVE SERIES: These wines represent the smallest portion of our production and are produced only in the best vintages with limited production. These wines are priced from $25-$40 and at $85 for the Red Meritage. Wines include Sauvignon Blanc (fume style), St. Urban Vineyard Riesling (old vines bottling), Cabernet Merlot (Bo-Teek Vineyards), Chardonnay and Red Meritage.
- SELECT LATE HARVEST: These wines are the introduction to the world of delicious sweet wines as well as being at the entry level price point. Offered in 375ml bottles starting at $18.95, current varieties being Riesling and Vidal.
- ICEWINE: Vineland is proud to offer premium icewines with a range of price and bottle size. Varieties of icewine include Vidal, Riesling and Cabernet Sauvignon offered in 200ml to 375ml bottles. Most recent vintages are dressed with our newer "Reserve" label. Higher price point than the Late Harvest wines starting at $24 for the 200ml Vidal and going from there to the Riesling and Cabernet Sauvignon 375ml bottle priced at $42.00.
- VICE: Vice is the world's first vodka icewine martini. A delicious combination of Vineland Estates Vidal Icewine and Canadian made Vodka. Available in various sizes, 50ml plastic bottle for easy travel, 500ml and 750ml.